Overview of links to Czech and foreign databases and e-shop from the standards.
- The Czech Office for
Standards, Metrology and Testing
– the Office’s mission is to perform tasks set out in Czech legislation on technical standardisation, metrology and testing and related to the harmonisation of Czech technical regulations and standards with the technical regulations of the European Community
- – search
bibliographic data (czech only)
Another providers of standards...
– provide sales and distribution of Czech and international technical standards; a list of CSN, CSN and price classes CSN.
– delivery of printed Czech standards CSN, including standing orders.
– sale of printed versions of Czech standards; updates and archives management of technical standards for quality management systems.
– non-profit association of scientific and technical nature registered under Belgian law with the creation of European standards (EN-), European prestandard (ENV-), Technical Reports (CR-) and working agreements (CWA-)
– comprehensive set of standards and specifications designed to support the European economy in global trade
– search standard
- Committee for
Electrotechnical Standardization, based in
Brussels, deals with the creation of European
standards (EN), European specifications
(EC), harmonization documents (HD), European prestandard (ENV), technical reports (TR) specification CECC (CENELEC Electronic Committee components)
– search standard
- nonprofit organization
whose mission is to
develop standards ETSI EN (telecommunications
ETSI ES (lower-level standards), technical specifications (ETSI TS), Technical Report
(ETSI TR), special reports (SR ETSI), the technical basis for
regulations (TBR), former telecommunications
Standards Institute (ETSI ETS) and the pre-telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI I-ETS),
ETSI technical Report
instructions ETSI (ETSI EG) in the telecommunications and
International and other foreign standards
- American National
–search of standards and other materials in the NSSN catalog (A National Resource for Global Standards). Full texts of the standards can be ordered in the e-shop.
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
– international standards organization that develops and publishes voluntary consensus technical standards for a wide range of materials, products, systems and services.
– ASTM Digital Library (search, information on technology, industry standards)
– German Institute for Industrial Standards (standards issued with the DIN prefix);
- International Organization
for Standardization (ISO)
– worldwide federation of national standards organisations, deals with the creation of international standards ISO and other types of documents
(technical specifications – TS, technical reports – TR and publicly available specification – PAS, agreements on technical trends – TTA, the agreements of the working conference industry – IWA, guidelines, ISO, etc.)... in all areas of standardization except electrical
– searching and browsing (registration is possible after purchase)
- International Electrotechnical
– international standardization organization prepares and publishes international standards for all electrical, electronic and related technologies, search, e-shop
- Institute of Electrical and
Electronics Engineer (IEEE)
– international non-profit professional organization, producer of energy standards, medicine, information technology, telecommunications, transportation, electronics and electrical engineering, search and e-shop.
– Get IEEE 802 Program ™ makes available from the IEEE LAN and MAN for free in PDF format
- National Information Standards
– U.S. National Information Standards
– bibliographic database of national, European and international standards, in three languages, both on DVD and the Internet (English, French and German)
– Pay system, requires registration, free access to on-line demo
Wide Web Consortium
– information server known by the acronym W3C is an important source of Internet standards (XML, SMIL, CSS, etc.)